BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2011

The start of February 2011. Been very hot, not much craft been done in the last couple of days. Some new additions to the Nana's Nook.
Little cardboard trinket box that I have added some crocheted trim to jazz it up a little.

Hubby added some party lights on Nana's Nook
Added this lovely big table, it measures 185cm x 125cm. Just too big for inside and really too big even for here, but I do love it so much and will be so good to use for cutting patterns. Realising now of course I should of dusted it before I took the pic.. the chairs are fitting under saving more room. The green and yellow chair in the corner is very comfortable and I think they look cute. I have a pair and the other sits at the other end of that veranda near the door.

The padded bench and old bakelite ash tray table
This is a rather old bench, not very comfortable , but love it looking rustic and having age on it. This bench measures six and a half feet, she's a long one
The shelving has started in the storage shed and have managed to get some of my tubs in. I have a feeling I still won't get it all in there, so might still have to keep bids on the back room in the house for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment