BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

ANOTHER DAY IN THE NOOK...5 June 2011

Great to enjoy another day in the Nook, and getting thru heaps as well  :)
A baby set for a long time friend's newest addition, congrats Nelly
and some more burping bibs and washers..running out of time so didn't crochet all the washers, sewed some lace on, still pretty I think..
and finally finished two fishing shirts that I have put off and put off as I had a major fail making them before. So am ever so pleased to have finished them with no hi-cups :)


Also the hand towels I finished on Friday, again I didn't crochet the trim but sewed on lace, and I am thinking I rather like them so maybe I might make more with the lace..
 and finally for todays efforts in the Nook, a embroidery on a scarf in the making. long time friend is an Eels supporter, so hence the pic, then to trim with wool. Pic next time when I have finished. 

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful Jen and thanks so much cant wait to see them and give them to him xx

    ReplyDelete