BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2011

Opps missed May...Winter is here ...June 2011

My GS William. Around his neck are the many scarfs his Mummy had just made. What a clever girl Jessie is, I taught her only on Sunday how to knit these and she has powered on!! Well done Jessie. They are a very clever and an easy scarf to make.
Here is GD Amelia with the little purple one I made for her. My first scarf  with this wool..
I have made 4 so far of these scarfs. Here is a pic of another type. It is knitted then around the edges I have chain stiched the pom pom wool that also had a strand of fluffy with it. I made one for my niece in Emerald, and my daughter Jessie loved it so much I made her one too..
This next one I have made for myself. It is made from black fabric, then I have sewn the pom pom wool onto it and made the fringe, I have worn it heaps, I love it. I seem to enjoy purple ...
Keeping with the winter, theme...slippers anyone. I have made about another 8 pairs that I didn't take pics of and have a few more to try and get made before winter is over, lol My best friend D gave me the pattern for these slippers, they are great !!

don't mind the threads on my floor, i love them, they show I have been busy sewing..giggles
And finally got to finish my brothers jumper today..considering I got it for him last winter!!! Be in the post Monday :)
Fingerless gloves, I love them



I have made a few baby items as well, towels, burping bibs and washers....some I have already given away.







Some hand towels, I love making these and a tea towel as well..I really like the pansy design...

Well today I had a full day in the Nook which I think I really needed. Haven't had a lot of time up here the last month, today was very productive and enjoyed a cuppa on my lovely sunny verandah..I love my 'Nana's Nook'......

3 comments:

  1. Awesome crafting ladies.Sadly my crafting is not happening at the moment.So glad someone has a nannas nook lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Nel, You really 'need' a Nannas Nook, and hopefully not too far away... Finished Seths towel set, ..finally..will post away on Tuesday. Congrats again on your FB Store, wishing u heaps of luck...and you get to find some craft time soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tea towels are so darn cute! Nice job

    ReplyDelete